Sunday, November 8, 2009

So we continued to stare at different areas of the same newspaper me on the period town houses, and my wife on the new properties. We knew we had to compromise somewhere, or face the possiblity of a completely wasted day.

We could try a third route, one that shelved the permanent move for now and let us find temporary accommodation. If we were to rent, as the plan suggested, it would take us away from the city and allow us to search in our own time. We both agreed that the idea could have some mileage, so we concentrated our efforts within the section over the page called Property to let West Sussex. This covered a substantial area, much wider than I had imagined. We need to find something close to a railway line, to enable me to continue travelling to work.

We weren't bothered by the need to find a suitable parking area, only a flat with the right amount of space. The newspaper showed that the town had a poor section on flats to rent in Sussex, which surprised me. I had always imagined because of the location near the seaside and the tradition, there would be no shortage of potential flats. I would consider checking online for any possiblities, and even advertise on sites such as Gumtree.

Although this seemed a sensible route to take, I wasnt going to give up easily on my dream of a little Victorian terrace house. You could still find a reasonbly priced house in Worthing as opposed to those in Brighton or Hove, which had raced away over the years. I would continue the search later, as made some mental notes of the phone number for property in West Sussex. These I would re-visit later when our day by the seaside was complete and we were back at home reflecting on the day.





For Information on the local
Fort
Worth Apartment Rental market
, to find a good Apartment for rent or condo,
loft, or single family house

you can contact you local Apartment locator. Ask about the
apartment rebate program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment